44 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Morocco
Musama says

hi, my item was rejected for the second time and i don’t know why here is the message Unfortunately your submission Respect – Responsive Parallax Portfolio isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

here is the link

thanks

68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
vazz says

Hi , Musama, you have 17 Errors , check with http://validator.w3.org/. Also, I would use a different font family.

7 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
SunnyThemes says

I really like your theme!

I am just working on my first theme, so I can’t offer any help to the OP. But I wonder if the problem was the validation wouldn’t the reviewer mention that?

44 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Morocco
Musama says

Vazz i test it but the W3C validator doesn’t support the prefixes i think it’s not about errors

68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
vazz says

Those are errors that can be fixed (most of all) but I don’t think it’s just about errors either (and I dont know if the reviewer would mention if that was the problem). Anyway, I like your template, I would change Arial font to something else as I already said. Also, maybe Services area requires a little more imagination, that’s the only section I didn’t really like. Plus some more skin options. I guess. Hope this helps.

44 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Morocco
Musama says

if you read the message they say that is a technical issue about code i think because it looks ugly in IE8 that’s what i found thanks for your feedback :)

by
by
by
by
by
by