Hi, my Wordpress theme Hemelsblue was rejected for the second time. The first time it was because the follow :
1. The theme option is cool but the design need some more polish and improvements. 2. The content and the layout seems cram and messy. 3. Please make sure it is compatible with IE6 . There are lot of error in IE6 for layout.
So I (tried to) improve this points, and I uploaded it again. Now the reason is : “This File Requires Some Improvements / Fixes”.
I couldn’t find what he ment, so I hope someone can help me.
You can start by adding a working contact form. Kinda the norm now. I personally don’t like the way the blog post data is laid out currently, but that is just my opinion. Other than that, I think it looks like 25+ other blogs on the site already, which don’t get my wrong, isn’t a bad thing. It looks good, but may need something to set it apart from the rest.
OK, thanks, so the post info isn’t good. But can you give me some tips to set the theme appart from the rest?
Again, these are just my opinions, but maybe try something other than the typical scrolling slider to display work on the main page. Also, I believe the font/text next to the slider needs some work. I do really like the way the portfolio is laid out once you start viewing the work and the rest of the font choices and layout.
OK, thanks you! But I still don’t know what to improve/fix…
Looks almost complete actually, yet:
- Navigation looks it might need to get a little more strengthened. - Apart from only css styling elements, few more visual elements needed (icons, illustrations maybe?)
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.