951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

Wow! Thank you Giallo for your detailed explication. I understand your point / points… I’ll make some changes for the “reviewer”. What really angers me is that the reviewers don’t make a response like yours. I do not get to understand which is really the error … also if the problem is the simplicity or need more elements, I don’t understand why yesterday they approved something like this: It’s not my intention to attack the author of that work. But what is the “criteria”? :confusedsad:

Those cliparts probably have a very specific use, and happens to search for specific signs etc.. depdends also from the author is this case, if he sells every type of sign, cartels etc.. this is one is just a small part of his portfolio. Then look at you not the others, and don’t post here other items images, is not allowed. the reviewers can’t usually write suggestions unless is sth really specific.. good luck with your item, and don’t loose hope I saw rejected items becoming top sellers :)

22 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Argentina
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
MarinaD says

Thanks iulianf! That you say makes sense. Maybe adding more details and another device the file will approved.
If I put the same devices like the black icons over a white background my file will be rejected for sure! haha :D

192 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MediaSfx says

Thanks iulianf! That you say makes sense. Maybe adding more details and another device the file will approved.
If I put the same devices like the black icons over a white background my file will be rejected for sure! haha :D

I can’t link to my items to show you but almost all my items are on a white background, transparent or simulated transparent pattern. I had rejected items but it was due to poor description or poor quality.

TIp: Search in the graphicriver database and find out similar items, note in what category were submitted and how the author presented the items. ATB said once: it’s the little things that makes you crazy, I guess here is It’s the little things that get your items rejected :D

22 posts
  • Located in Argentina
+1 more
MarinaD says

Ok Giallo! I didn’t know about posting image from others… My apologies.
You’re right, we should not look at the work of others.
I’ll make some changes!

Thank You!

22 posts
  • Located in Argentina
+1 more
MarinaD says

I can’t link to my items to show you but almost all my items are on a white background, transparent or simulated transparent pattern. I had rejected items but it was due to poor description or poor quality. TIp: Search in the graphicriver database and find out similar items, note in what category were submitted and how the author presented the items. ATB said once: it’s the little things that makes you crazy, I guess here is It’s the little things that get your items rejected :D

Hahaha you’re rigth! The little things that get your items rejected!!
I saw your portfolio, now I understand that you say…
Well, I’ll make some change and upload the file again!

thank you

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

Moved to Item Discussion.

by
by
by