962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

link to logo

From the reviewer:

Unfortunately your submission Dream Consulting isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

This is my first GR submission and just trying to learn the ropes, thanks :)

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Envato team says

Moved to Item Discussion.

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Maybe you need a stronger concept, to link between the logo name and the shape. The font here needs to change a bit, though. And as a logo it’s better to keep it as simple as possible so effects are not much necessary. Just my 2 cents :). Good luck to you :D.

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

Thanks gbs, much appreciated! It’s not THAT bad though is it? I’ve seen worse lol / I may be a bit biased :)

Maybe you need a stronger concept, to link between the logo name and the shape. The font here needs to change a bit, though. And as a logo it’s better to keep it as simple as possible so effects are not much necessary. Just my 2 cents :). Good luck to you :D.
1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Thanks gbs, much appreciated! It’s not THAT bad though is it? I’ve seen worse lol / I may be a bit biased :)

No of course it’s not that bad, just need some improvements to make it work well with reviewer’s point of view. Well, actually when getting into new category, I always need times to get on well with the reviewers, about what they want, what are their guidelines etc., And I think you are in this stage now. Just a little bit more time and all is well my friend :).

by
by
by
by
by
by