201 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Gigguk says

Hey guys :) My item got rejected and here is why:

“It’s too simple to be considered template project. Besides visually it doesn’t leave professional impression.

Our community consists from young artists and lot of them are learning while creating template projects, but you should probably spend some time practicing to create project files before you try to sell them. It’s like signing up for olympic games the next day you learned how to swim few meters.”

I’d like to ask you how to improve it? how can i make it look more professional? I thought it was decent looking and would be accepted :(

PREVIEW HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqyo4mJlO5I
7773 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

look quite nice to me, I like it.

try creating a couple of version on the same idea, with different colors for different moods.

maybe the project is not organized properly.

201 posts
Gigguk says

look quite nice to me, I like it.

try creating a couple of version on the same idea, with different colors for different moods.

maybe the project is not organized properly.

I don’t think it’s because of the organization of the project because I paid careful attention to it. Maybe it’s too ugly of a sunset or looks fake? The sunset it made of multiple masked stormcloud images. Does the staff visit the forum? Maybe if I’m lucky, the one who rejected it could tell me what I could improve so I could upload it.

It may not seem so but I spend quite a lot of time on this project to get it right. And the e-mail says that I can’t submit it anymore :(

779 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Yeah just add some more styles, like add a stormy style or something with lightning I think that would look cool. Otherwise I like the original I just think you need to add more options.

201 posts
Gigguk says

Yeah just add some more styles, like add a stormy style or something with lightning I think that would look cool. Otherwise I like the original I just think you need to add more options.

Thank you for the feedback :)

by
by
by
by
by
by