47 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dijihane says

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp-6Lim-wMI

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/73535080

Reviewer did not mention about any rejection reason(except the automatic message) so I need your opinions.

98 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
StenioArt says

I liked! try to animate the logo in some way, put textures .. Let’s hope someone else can advise something :)

67 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stormland says

My suggestion is to change the end .

462 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

Logo is there all the time, and No curiosity is been developed to introduce Logo,

Scene is too busy from the start to end with more elements and my focus is not on the Logo, which is supposed to be the Main element

47 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dijihane says

Logo is there all the time, and No curiosity is been developed to introduce Logo, Scene is too busy from the start to end with more elements and my focus is not on the Logo, which is supposed to be the Main element

I agree with you the bigest problem of the project is what you say

184 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
sharegokul says

Your work is Good :) But there so logo reveals are here.So do Different also in as simple.Then wil get approve :)

309 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

In my view.
Change the logo.
Reduce the size(thickness) and opacity of elements.

by
by
by
by
by
by