99 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bangladesh
+2 more
badhon says

Hi , everybody please help me to improve the color of my design. This file has been rejected due to bad color composition. The reviewer sent me the this e-mail ( Colors requires a lot more work, the compositions aren’t that great and the colors don’t match very well. I suggest you try to work with some more matching colors to give it a more complete and professional look.)

Somebody please help me to choose the right color and I also want your opinion. Thanks Image Preview

1128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

Hey bro …. very nice… great effort … it is looking good… :)

okay about color …. yes some of them are not matching…. you can figure out it by yourself…. look at the top designs- the search tab …. the color you use in that are matched … blue-dark gray … okay .. that why they looking good… but in the log in form …. red-blue, blue-green,etc not matching.. and affecting this item .. try to thing like above … also same thing to the web boxes…. just see and imagine the colors in search tab, login box and web box … I think you will get it… I know you are a good designer… okay I have a tool which can help you lot in this case …. try it… http://kuler.adobe.com/#themes/newest?time=30

keep working… you are doing great ;)

take care

99 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
+2 more
badhon says

Thanks a lot bro for your advice :) I have already re uploaded the item with some improvements. Now my file is temporarily held by the review team. Just waiting to see what happen? I am just trying to learn photoshop and also make some design If it will approve on gr.. ;) You also take care..Thanks again

2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

hey

The design base is very solid and it looking pretty good so far the main problem is defiantly the colour scheme of some of them you need to choose colours that are more complimentary to each other.

Then the next area i would focus on is bolder shading that make the shadows and highlights pop more to give it a better sense of 3d.

Hope that helps

1128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

Thanks a lot bro for your advice :) I have already re uploaded the item with some improvements. Now my file is temporarily held by the review team. Just waiting to see what happen? I am just trying to learn photoshop and also make some design If it will approve on gr.. ;) You also take care..Thanks again

u’re welcome …. dont worry all will be okay….. keep working and learning…. good luck :)

99 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
+2 more
badhon says

hey

The design base is very solid and it looking pretty good so far the main problem is defiantly the colour scheme of some of them you need to choose colours that are more complimentary to each other.

Then the next area i would focus on is bolder shading that make the shadows and highlights pop more to give it a better sense of 3d.

Hope that helps

Thanks DarkstarDesigns.Your advice is also helpful. Yes it helps :)

340 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
andre28 says

you should take a look at some set of colors, like palette or something like this… definitely colors have to improve to get this item accepted ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by