• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ThemeTonic says

Hi everyone,

I would be very grateful if you could have a look at my template: http://www.mazaloo.com/themes/casework/

As I got a standard message like this: “The overall design quality of your submission does not meet our standard requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension” and I have no idea at the moment what exactly to improve, I will appreciate your help.

Thanks, Mazaloo

23 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
Pentoy says

I’m not really giving you a proper feedback atm, but I don’t like the top and the colors on the top and footer. It needs some color balance, else the spacing is nice and the typography is okay

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
hitbastank says

I dont see any problem in this case. So what i want to say is that the requirements are really hard to handle. My PSD files had been rejected today as well. They said my submission didn’t meet the minimum technical quality requirements for that category. This upset me a lot.

So Im here to know the requirements so that i can improve my item.

“minimum requirements”. Really broke my heart…... :(

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

definitely a good start, but the head especially feels not finished a bit boring. Try working on that more and the template is not so unique work on that a bit spice it up with something that will make it pop.

good luck

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ThemeTonic says

Thanks for all your comments, they are very important for me. If you have any other ideas why my item is rejected I will be grateful if you share them.

Thanks in advance, Mazaloo

126 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
matt5409 says

the colours and the fonts aren’t working for me. it feels like i’ve seen it all before. it IS very nice though, so look at making it more original if possible.

26 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
aegraphics says
Great template, but colors crushing all first look. http://www.colorcombos.com/ – Search colors here, it’s will be your first step to be approved. Also change footer gradient texture.. It looks like 16bit sega console. Too sharpen. Or use css gradients, it looks nice too.
by
by
by
by
by
by