90 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
badhon says

Hi, my web featured boxes have been rejected 2 times.If anybody out there could give me some tips to improve and get it APPROVED !!!!. Last time the reviewer said ,This item has some potential to it though you need to expand the idea and possibly create a wider pack. Also try to improve the item. Working on shadows and details. I am a new designer so i don’t understand what did the reviewer mean by the wider pack and details. Pls help me to understand and give some tips.

here is the link of my item www.foto.pk/images/high.jpg

3085 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says

By the wider pack, the reviewer means that you should possibly create different variations or items and submit this item as a pack.

Secondly, you need to improve the item. By looking at the note it seems like the reviewer has an insight that this item could be accepted if improved well. No guarantees though. The borders and the buttons’ shadows are too prominent. Try lowering their opacity. Also try adding some details within the main box. With a single gradient I guess it may be too simple. Good luck.

90 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
badhon says

Helpful information.Thank u very much.

1108 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bangladesh
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
WonderArt says

Raincutter help you a lot. After that try a light shadow on box and also on the ribbon. and use a darker color ….may be it work .. ....not an expert …..just telling the feelings…. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by