11 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
florinanghel says

I submitted the following file that got rejected: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28413783/Images/motowheel_preview.jpg.

This is the message I received:

The submitted logo doesn’t meet the quality guidelines that are require for approval on GraphicRiver. Overall, the design doesn’t carry a strong concept and the final execution isn’t a good fit for the category. Browse through the logo templates gallery to get a better understanding of the required quality. Because this file is being rejected based on quality, we kindly ask that you do not upload this design again. However we do encourage you to submit new designs.

I am curious about your opinions on this file, as well as maybe a more in-depth explanation of the rejection. The reviewer was too ambiguous in my opinion (as many other reviewers on GraphicRiver) and, although I understand that it would be a waste of time to stop and provide precise feedback on all rejected items, I also believe that this level of ambiguity reflects a personal opinion rather than an objective one.

Thank you in advance!

225 posts
mihaimcm says

Well the main problem is that is boring(no offense) ,it is to simple there allready are logos like that ,they have a page where they say what they have too much of and what they want to have more,add more shine to it maybeah some reflections, make it more complex looking. Hope that helps.

Si am avut si yo probleme cu idea asta cum ca “reviewerii” evalueaza lucrarile noastre dupa parerile lor personale si nu dupa criterii de marketing ,dar pana la urma am ajuns la concluzia ca au dreptate XD

11 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
florinanghel says

None taken. It seems like some people have problems interpreting negative space designs. The logo was made so simple because you are supposed to see the actual object that is subtly represented (a wheel slightly in perspective). I guess the reviewers prefer things that are straight-forward and don’t require any imagination on the viewer’s side. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by