Is rejected because is look old, reduce the shadows , remove the scrollbar or use custom one, change the typography, also template look heavy because use of this noise effect.
Even if so with the shades and scrollbar. Why would the average looks of a landing page be a reason for the email being snubbed? I don’t get it. The intention is not to make money out of the landing page, but out of what’s in that iframe.
Anyone else to comment? It would be very helpful.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
You really need to work out your design skills a lot.. Watch some tutorials, view some cool css galleries, try a lot of different things, and just start from scratch.