- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Also, it should be noted that, when rejecting, we either choose “This file did not meet our criteria.”, or “This file requires improvements.” as the subject. If we select the former, we still might include a few notes/tips, but the template shouldn’t be resubmitted.
About the last sentence, was it always meant to be meaning that the template should not be resubmitted?
Or is this the going to be the new arrangement?
Because when my wphotostudio theme was rejected the first time the reviewer did state that it did not meet the criteria. However I worked on it and resubmitted and now it’s my best selling theme here on TF
In my opinion the quick contact input forms are very different from the send button, try to make them lighter.
But all the rest is really good! I like the combination of colors
This is a better one. But still, the “quick contact” doesn’t look good compare to the overall design/layout.
I would really appreciate some input on footer and how to enhance it, I don’t want to submit it and then to be rejected for some reasons, thanks.
I think you should eliminate Welcome/Latest Works or Services/The Team/Testimonials. Your template seems too busy. Also, I would take some links out of the top navigation. I think 3 or 4 links would be sufficient. I do like the theme, it looks nice. The orange really pops.
This is what I’d do, but might not be what you are going for
- Remove the text links in the footer. Put text contact info there. - Get rid of quick contact. - Put services, the team, and testimonials in the area you currently have the quick contact.
If you chose to do that, Id also consider swapping services for the intro.
Is the area in the orange going to be a scroller of featured work or something? I find it confusing with the recent works box.
Not sold on the quotation marks on the testimonials.
- Remove the text links in the footer. Put text contact info there.Good
- Get rid of quick contact. - Put services, the team, and testimonials in the area you currently have the quick contact.Very good, I’ll do that.
If you chose to do that, Id also consider swapping services for the intro.Don’t get it but…
Is the area in the orange going to be a scroller of featured work or something? I find it confusing with the recent works box.Good thinking, I’ll change that.
Not sold on the quotation marks on the testimonials.Will improve it