let’s say my psd template rejected. if i submit same psd template’s html version, is it approved? thanks in advance
- Won a Competition
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Definitely – some designs are just more suited to code.
Yes maybe. Maybe not.
We tried to release a psd version of one of our wordpress products and it got rejected . PSD is all about design and unique visual/layout stuff. in HTML/WP you have more options.
Nobody knows. You should try and see Good luck.
i have been submitting items since it is in mid-august. i submitted totally 13 different items during the two months. items i fixed isn’t included. but none of them was even accepted. i’m stubborn. i’m still designing. maybe i do, until it is approved. and then let’s say it got approved, i will make psd to html/wp. anyway is it wrong that i’m doing. actually i’m good at coding than designing. should i give up designing psd template?