• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
ssievert says

My psd item was rejected and I do not understand the reason. What’s the meaning of “minimum technical quality requirements”? Does it mean, the design quality is good but some “technical” problems exist? I work in Illustrator and then export the design to photoshop files. Could that be the reason? The PSDs are well organized, grouped and named… Here are some preview images:

preview 1
preview 2
preview 3
preview 4

Thanks,
Sebastian

1362 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

This is fun! :) just fix the spacings

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

What spacings are u talking about?

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

No one? Please, I’d really love to here some more feedback, guys! THANKS !!

8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • New Zealand
cmeegama says

I have the same problem :) One common issue when exporting a PSD from illustrator is that all vector shapes gets converted into raster images, you might want to convert them back into photoshop shapes.

Good luck!

141 posts Designer & Developer
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
Webbu says

1- General typography is not good. You used different fonts. 2- Spaces is wrong. 3- Buttons is not good. 4- That select boxes is copy / paste not good. 5- top right corner that language and shopping cart things look like copied from some where. Not look overall design concept. and much more thing.

Sorry may be i say too much bad thing but try to be honest. Look popular psd templates for learn more thing.

Good luck..

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

I have the same problem :) One common issue when exporting a PSD from illustrator is that all vector shapes gets converted into raster images, you might want to convert them back into photoshop shapes. Good luck!

Hi there,

yes, I saw, that you like designing in Illustrator too. :) What do you think is the best way, to convert it back to vector shapes? Do we have to it by hand or do you know another, more “automatic” way? Do you think, this would be the main reason for rejecting our items? I saw your design and I really like it! And I do not think, that I have design issues or esthetic / optical problems in my files, because it’s a not that serious type of theme… ;)

cheers,

Sebastian

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

1- General typography is not good. You used different fonts. 2- Spaces is wrong. 3- Buttons is not good. 4- That select boxes is copy / paste not good. 5- top right corner that language and shopping cart things look like copied from some where. Not look overall design concept. and much more thing.

Sorry may be i say too much bad thing but try to be honest. Look popular psd templates for learn more thing.

Good luck..

Hi Webbu,

thanks for your feedback! But, I think, that there are no such kind of problems, because this is not an serious theme, this is a funny and cute theme. In that case we can use more than one font. We can of course funny, colorful and lollypop candy shop buttons and shapes. :) Spacing is the only thing, that could be a problem. And I will try to fix it…

cheers,

Sebastian

141 posts Designer & Developer
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
Webbu says

ok you’re prof do what you want good luck

470 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
virtuti says

Hello Sebastian, I think concept is really good but it is not finished and polished. You need to pay more attention to arrows, buttons, shadows of elements, spacings, typography. About typography, here is an useful article, spend zwei minutes, read it: http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/07/24/i-love-script-fonts-heres-why/

I would definitely get rid of centered text on footer and I would work on a set of colours (I cannot tell you precisely now but either too may colours are used or selected colours are not perfect in its combination but something is not ideal here). I mean colours for headings, prices, buttons etc. I do not mean lovely background and illustrations.

Wish you good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by