This psd template was rejected with the following message:
We’re sorry, your item Sleek Stylish Dark Portfilio has not been approved for sale. The following reasons were given by the item inspector: This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria Thank you for taking the time to submit your work. Unfortunately this item doesn’t meet the high approval standards we have for the ThemeForest. Files must be well designed and aesthetically pleasing to be accepted under ThemeForest’s acceptance guidelines. Please consider viewing our Top Sellers page to get a good sense of the aesthetic level of popular files: http://themeForest.net/page/top_sellers
We really appreciate you taking the time to submit.
That was it.
Sleek Stylish Dark Portfilio
Any comments and critisism are very welcome! Also if the review could possible expand on the comments then that would be great!
Hi, just a few quick points:
- The light circular bit (I cant remember the word for it) is way to prominent, it was the first thing I saw and that shouldn’t be the case
- Add some more space, it all looks crammed in probably because its such a small preview
- Too many borders
- The two lots of text look out of place (Need More ENERGY and Vivante Studios)
I think the main problem is that there is more prominence on the background rather than the content.
Just my 2 cents
Thanks simnor for having a look and taking the time to reply, it’s really appreciated.
The light circular bit (I cant remember the word for it) is way to prominent, it was the first thing I saw and that shouldn’t be the case
It is very prominent, I supose as the designer i didn’t however realise really how prominant it is. I will definatly be changing this, probably making it dark.
PS. Its a radial gradient =P
Add some more space, it all looks crammed in probably because its such a small preview
Maby, i could be the dotted line seperators, however i did try to add heaps of space, epecially around the edges…
Too many borders
Yea, i spose they can become a little distracting, I’ll see how it looks without or with them dulled down a little.
The two lots of text look out of place (Need More ENERGY and Vivante Studios)
After reading you comments and then looking at the screenshots this one really jumped out as me as one to fix, thanks!
If my reviewer could drop in then that would be exelent, however, i’m not going to post who you are in case you don’t want everyone to know. If you don’t want to post then please email me!
Any more opinoins are most welcome!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.