Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category. This suits better in Site Templates or WordPress — or another category, it has potential to be accepted but it may require more improvements before it’s approved under another category. Your are not providing an unpleasant template but the PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.So if psd lacks in design so please give suggestion and advices to me.
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Your slider and pricing table looks quite dull, you need to spice that up. You have some alignment issues. For e.g the icons in the Services section aren’t aligned in the center.
Other than that, it’s a good design. Maybe play with the font as well.
thank you very very much for your suggestion.I will consider these things and can u ealborate more about fonts..
Some points to consider:
1. drop shadow is too heavy, make it subtle.
2. Use some other font-face like arial or verdana
3. Buttons & Icons are little out dated
4. Make it more unique layout from design point of view.