11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
rmmr says

Hello community. Once again my work was rejected.

Unfortunately your submission Workus – Multipurpose HTML5 Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Can you show me my mistakes ? http://rommar.hol.es/workus Thank you, guys.
1148 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

Start with the low-hanging fruit. This is an HTML5 template, but you don’t take advantage of the new HTML5 tags for semantic markup:

<div class="navbar menu top" role="navigation"> </div> should be <nav class="navbar menu top" role="navigation"> </nav> <div class="row"><!-- item 1 --></div> should be <ul><li><!-- item 1 --></li></ul> <div class="title"><h1>what we do</h1></div> should be <header><h1 /></header> In the posts section <div class="item" /> should be <article></article> <section class="footer"></section> should be <footer></footer> scripts should be inside the closing body tag.
11 posts
+1 more
rmmr says

So, the reason in layout ? How about design ? For some reason I always thought that my mistakes are in design.

11 posts
+1 more
rmmr says

Thanks for answers. I have seen sales sites awful design, and I was wary. I send my work year and every time I get the same failure.

1766 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

The quality should be near the one here, however, your template brings absolutely nothing new “to the table”. The same layout and elements can be seen in like most of the single page templates added on TF. It’s got nothing unique, it’s like a mashup of features and design from already-approved templates.

294 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
crossroad says

however, your template brings absolutely nothing new “to the table”.

I do not mean to be rude in any sense, but Please, please stop using this. This is very much over used sentence and does not have any meaning. Please, look at the very recent “multipurpose” themes by the elite authors and let me know if any of them bring “anything new” on the “table”.

1148 posts
+3 more
fillerspace says

however, your template brings absolutely nothing new “to the table”.
I do not mean to be rude in any sense, but Please, please stop using this. This is very much over used sentence and does not have any meaning. Please, look at the very recent “multipurpose” themes by the elite authors and let me know if any of them bring “anything new” on the “table”.

I personally like the design, but I agree that it isn’t necessarily groundbreaking. It’s like other themes, but that is to be expected. That’s the way it works in all industries. Next year’s car models are going to have an engine, doors, wheels, and seats that look a lot like this year’s models. Every once in a while you get something revolutionary like the Prius or the Tesla that raises the bar, but for the most part they stay pretty much the same. I’ve been a Themeforest member for a few years, and there have been maybe 3 or 4 major leaps forward (WP options panels, sliders, responsive, page builders), but in between you’ll see iterations on similar themes, and that’s not a bad thing, because it gives you more choices.

952 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Apart from HTML5 issues, I (only personally) don’t think that the button style matches the rest of the design. And typography is a bit dull and boring. Other than that it’s really nice.

by
by
by
by
by
by