- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
Wow, sucks to hear that but if you have only been able to find one I guess it’s not a huge problem.Are you sure about that? I would have a hard time believing the reviewers would accept a template that uses tables for layout.There is actually at least one template that I know of which uses tables throughout and it has sold 28 times. It’s never been said that they don’t except templates using tables but I highly recommend using CSS .
Tables are for just that, tables CSS is strongly recommended for the rest.
Being a bit oldschool I can tell you that much, tables work just fine and you can do almost any site with them. Luckily for all the buyers and our clients, I stopped coding ~5-6 years ago