11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
shadowsdweller says

Here you can see the templates: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/1FtQzq9Upc/

This is what I got from the reviewer: “The overall design and aesthetic quality are not ready for ThemeForest. There are many aspects that required improvements and I cannot list out every single of them. We do provide specific feedback but only when the submitted template is showing good potential or it is close enough to be approved.”

Any further feedback will be helpful. Also if you could provide me with links of the aesthetic and technical requirements would be great, because I was unable to located them. Thank you!

397 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

Can you put your images on an image host such as imgur so we can view them directly without downloading them.

Thanks

11 posts
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
shadowsdweller says
457 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Hello, I would advice to work on colour scheme, make it cleaner. Orange is “dirty” to my eye. Also typography. Grey text on grey, small font size for articles, huge font size for headings, justified text, choice of typefaces etc. You will need to polish details (arrows, buttons, shadows) and fix the spacings.

And to my opinion there should be more interesting, unique design or design elements at least, ––something new, never used before. Wish you good luck in further work!

36 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
simplejackbe says

Hello, I would advice to work on colour scheme, make it cleaner. Orange is “dirty” to my eye. Also typography. Grey text on grey, small font size for articles, huge font size for headings, justified text, choice of typefaces etc. You will need to polish details (arrows, buttons, shadows) and fix the spacings.

I agree, the color scheme doesn’t look that nice. You should change it to something more “fresh”. I do like the layout but as Virtuti said you just need to polish the details. Think everything trough and make sure it all blends in nicely. You have made a great start, just keep at it ;)

167 posts
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
Decneo says

Hello, I would advice to work on colour scheme, make it cleaner. Orange is “dirty” to my eye. Also typography. Grey text on grey, small font size for articles, huge font size for headings, justified text, choice of typefaces etc. You will need to polish details (arrows, buttons, shadows) and fix the spacings. And to my opinion there should be more interesting, unique design or design elements at least, ––something new, never used before. Wish you good luck in further work!

Yes, agree like virtuti said , virtuti helps me alot at my first WP theme, thank you virtuti.

457 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
virtuti says

Hello, I would advice to work on colour scheme, make it cleaner. Orange is “dirty” to my eye. Also typography. Grey text on grey, small font size for articles, huge font size for headings, justified text, choice of typefaces etc. You will need to polish details (arrows, buttons, shadows) and fix the spacings. And to my opinion there should be more interesting, unique design or design elements at least, ––something new, never used before. Wish you good luck in further work!
Yes, agree like virtuti said , virtuti helps me alot at my first WP theme, thank you virtuti.

Thank you so much! Did not think my small notes could be significant.

by
by
by
by
by
by