5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
idraki says

Well I’ve posted several themes and none is accepted so far. And recently I’ve submitted a Tumblr theme and again doesn’t get the approval. However the reviewer (Ivor) does give some feedback to improve it, but it doesn’t really hep me in finding things to improve it. So back to the audience, what do you want to see and what do you think I can do to get this to be accepted?

URL to the live theme at here

Thank you to all that willing to leave your 2 cents. :)

95 posts
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
bringthepixel says

Minimalist design = solid grid + good typography + proper white-space + ... :)

151 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
aldrinlsc says

Great work! Looks elegant but very plain at the same time. No problem in typo and the use of white space imo. Maybe add a little more touch? or jQuery effects thingy.

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
idraki says

Yeah, but there are option for user where they can use background image if they want to. I just try to put it as clean look as possible. For the effect, I ain’t got idea what to add on as I scare to add more stuff and defeat the minimal style that I intend to. Still, thanks for the feedback!

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
70kilo says

Yeah, there’s a difference between minimal and spare. This is looking just a little to spare/barren. I’d add just a little style to it, not much. Nice spacing though

629 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Thecodingdude says

I think there’s too much free space. You can for sure add something useful to the space or just fill the content.

151 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
aldrinlsc says

Yeah, but there are option for user where they can use background image if they want to. I just try to put it as clean look as possible. For the effect, I ain’t got idea what to add on as I scare to add more stuff and defeat the minimal style that I intend to. Still, thanks for the feedback!

Try checking this http://www.siiimple.com/

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
idraki says

Thanks for all of the feedback. I’ve updated the theme and looking to submit yet again. But before I submit, I wanna know the better way of uploading the file. Since Tumblr let themes to upload their static file to their server, I don’t wanna waste my time continuously uploading file there while my theme go rejected again and again. I wish to only upload them at Tumblr ONLY after it is accepted. Is that possible?

by
by
by
by
by
by