• Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
corethemes says

Hello everyone!

This is my second attempt to join the marketplace with my template – Quartz. It’s now at revision 2, and got rejected for a second time. Please provide some feedback on what needs improvement.

In my humble opinion, the problem is mostly aesthetical, as the theme is feature packed, and I intent to beef it up more before resubmitting.

http://roussounelosweb.gr/quartz1.1

Thanks in advance, Nikos Roussounelos

206 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
corethemes says

Reviewer quote:

I’m sorry but the earlier review stands. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements here. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’ll be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

1673 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

It’s pretty good, you only need to make it stand out as a unique work and improve it’s typography. You can check my previous reviews to other authors on what’s the catch. All new authors like I was, bubbling with same known issues: typography and uniqueness.

Good luck!

206 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
corethemes says

It’s pretty good, you only need to make it stand out as a unique work and improve it’s typography. You can check my previous reviews to other authors on what’s the catch. All new authors like I was, bubbling with same known issues: typography and uniqueness. Good luck!

Thanks for your time, friend!

Envato reviewers are kind of vague on their reviews, I was so bummed after the second rejection, I thought my theme was garbage…

Typography and uniqueness, huh? No glaring issues? I’ll work hard to improve them!

Thank you again, Nikos Roussounelos

206 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
corethemes says

I’ve continued work on the theme, please share feedback people! :-)

http://roussounelosweb.gr/quartz1.0
http://roussounelosweb.gr/quartz1.1
http://roussounelosweb.gr/quartz1.2 (latest)

Thank you in advance!

1673 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Break the 1, 2, 3, 4 columns into 2-3 paragraphs, each paragraph must lead with 2-3 bold words.

The content and the sidebar are separated by too much space.

The navigation is using some dirty font, maybe on your screen looks fine, but on my Notebook looks awful. Use Helvetica instead.

The Tools panel need improvements.

Please do not send me messages via profile page, no need, I will check your progress anyway, on my few minutes of free time.

206 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
corethemes says

Break the 1, 2, 3, 4 columns into 2-3 paragraphs, each paragraph must lead with 2-3 bold words.

The content and the sidebar are separated by too much space.

The navigation is using some dirty font, maybe on your screen looks fine, but on my Notebook looks awful. Use Helvetica instead.

The Tools panel need improvements.

Please do not send me messages via profile page, no need, I will check your progress anyway, on my few minutes of free time.

Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to bother you. OK, will be working full-time during the weekend to vastly improve.

Thanks for the input!

by
by
by
by
by
by