• Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
LeAmino says
My recent submission rejected with below reason:
Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.

This is what rejected: Rejected Version
And this is what I want to re-submit! Is that good enough for personal category?
Current Version

39 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
AvalonCreative says

hi it looks ok but i would change a few things before resubmitting.

1. the images rollovers have a delay, take the delay out so it follows your mouse instantly on rollover.

2. the overall text could look tidyer maybe change the font and remove the drop shadows from posts page.

3. rollover images (little magnifying glass) should be made smaller as it doesnt look good in its current size.

i think overall everything needs to be sized down a little and cleaned up as it doesnt have any “wow” factor, the first color scheme you had looked better, the background on the revised site just doesnt look right neither do post heading or the layout of the posts.

102 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
LeAmino says

hi it looks ok but i would change a few things before resubmitting.

1. the images rollovers have a delay, take the delay out so it follows your mouse instantly on rollover.

2. the overall text could look tidyer maybe change the font and remove the drop shadows from posts page.

3. rollover images (little magnifying glass) should be made smaller as it doesnt look good in its current size.

i think overall everything needs to be sized down a little and cleaned up as it doesnt have any “wow” factor, the first color scheme you had looked better, the background on the revised site just doesnt look right neither do post heading or the layout of the posts.

Hmm, Thanks for reply

2152 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

Looks outdated , typography need improovements.

by
by
by
by
by
by