1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webwire says

Hello,

I just upload my theme and it get rejected. I`m posting it here for suggestion.

First time i upload it i get response, its not enough unique.

Then i change some features and upload it again, now i get this response.

“This template has a nice concept, but does not meet our approval standards and will need to be improved before being reviewed again.

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. This is inline with our recent change in internal reviewing policies.”

Link

Thanks in advance.

1179 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

Hello,

I just upload my theme and it get rejected. I`m posting it here for suggestion.

First time i upload it i get response, its not enough unique.

Then i change some features and upload it again, now i get this response.

“This template has a nice concept, but does not meet our approval standards and will need to be improved before being reviewed again.

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. This is inline with our recent change in internal reviewing policies.”

Link

Thanks in advance.

For me: the design is to crowdy.. elements can’t breath… try to add more paddings/margins..
try to validate your WP codes using plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/theme-check/

130 posts I make pretty things.
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
guuthemes says

Yeah dude,

Way to much visual clutter, as mabuc above mentioned. The eye does not know where to settle on the homepage, and that is not a good thing!! Try stripping it back big time, you want small chunks of digestable content, so the eye can scan over the page quickly to find important points. Nice elements buddy, but strip out of some that clutter!! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by