2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
frankfava says

Created a One Page WEDDING WP theme.

Rejected twice. Demo here http://frankfava.com.au/twobestfriends/

I know that my code in is NOT W3C Valid Markup, and my Index.php is NOT reserved for the default blogroll. Besides, those 2 what can you notice and recommend?

178 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
An-Themes says

Well, sorry to say, but the first thing you need to improve is the design, are a lot of free themes that are better than this in terms of design, that’s why your theme was rejected. But don’t give up, work hard, and your theme will get there! Good luck!

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
UserFriendlyIT says

Chrome on my Nexus 7: the whole page jitters because the countdown constantly changes size. Consider giving it a min-width?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

by
by
by
by
by
by