i upload my first item but its rejected !!
this is reviewer message
Unfortunately your submission Violet – Responsive Vcard Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest.
Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:
1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics.
2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design.
3. Overall typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale.
4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor.The color scheme of your design needs more tweaks. Take a look at using a service like Adobe Kuler or ColourLovers to make this file more unique and original by using a more sophisticated colour palette.
any help , thanks
Looks like its soft rejected… it is much better then just receiving auto mail like
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Try to improve from their feedback point 1-4.
It is a hard reject with the 4 typical rejection message. It basically means that you need to improve on every aspect. Right now, your design seems a bit ‘bland’. Perhaps you should try adding some background pattern / texture / image (edit : Just saw that we can change the background. Maybe it will be better to use an attractive background as the default) and work on the navigation menu.
Also, the font type seems a bit boring. For your design, the headers should use fonts that can grab attention. The filter at ‘Portfolio’ can also be improved with better design. For the ‘skills’ section, perhaps you can add ‘bar chart’ or ‘pie chart’ which actually corresponds to the percentage?
Basically, you need to ‘polish’ everything. Good luck!
Funny: in “mojo”.ps
hmmmmm ,, that’s frustrating ,,
the design is beautiful ? what your opinion ?
advice me to complete it or design new idea
It’s flat man.
you should continue your work and never give up, your design is quite good but need some improvements, just reed the comments and try to add some modifications, I agree with “billyf’s” comment just make the changes that he tel you and try to post the new result here before submitting.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.