9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
niupress says

Hi, everybody! I would like to ask you for help. I just received the rejection mail, it was the second submition of this theme. And I really don’t know where to start now.

It’s a e-Commerce theme for WooCommerce, the demo is at: http://www.niupress.com/preview/proshop

I also have looked around all the themes in the WooCommerce category, I don’t think this theme is lack of competitiveness.

The first time when I was rejected, the review message told me it had a good concept, but needed to improve the design. The second time when I was rejected, it told me “Every aspect of your design will need to be improved, significantly.” I found I was lost, I don’t know how I can do and where to start.

I’d really appreciate if anybody can give some advice. Thanks very much!

This is the reviewer message of the second rejection:

We’re sorry, your item ProShop – Responsive WooCommerce WP Theme has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

Usually, I’d be able to provide more specific feedback but I’m afraid that isn’t the case here. Every aspect of your design will need to be improved, significantly.

Right now the template doesn’t offer the level of aesthetics necessary to be accepted under ThemeForest’s acceptance guidelines.

53 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Israel
LeonTech says

It seems that your design work is not good enough and it seems like. The greenish cyan color of the navigation doesn’t look good the gradient in it.

Also the background chances tool is a bit lame compere to others here. Also the word “Color” is not centered good.

The edges of the white bar seems bad, the shadow around it also doesn’t fit good When you hoover on the products the grey border is too big and grayish maybe use less opacity. and rest of the pages are a bit empty… no interaction or something dynamic … try to use your right side navigation on all the pages… keep it steady

I hope I helped.

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
niupress says

Thanks LeonTech,

The edges of the white bar seems bad
means the right sidebar on the homepage?

It seems that your design work is not good enough and it seems like. The greenish cyan color of the navigation doesn’t look good the gradient in it.

Also the background chances tool is a bit lame compere to others here. Also the word “Color” is not centered good.

The edges of the white bar seems bad, the shadow around it also doesn’t fit good When you hoover on the products the grey border is too big and grayish maybe use less opacity. and rest of the pages are a bit empty… no interaction or something dynamic … try to use your right side navigation on all the pages… keep it steady

I hope I helped.
53 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Israel
LeonTech says

Thanks LeonTech,
The edges of the white bar seems bad
means the right sidebar on the homepage?

Yes.

by
by
by
by
by
by