64 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
explora says

@explora, I just took another look at your site and noticed that the responsiveness throws the page off on my computer. I’m running Google Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 and when I drag one edge of the screen over to simulate the size of an iPhone, the top banner completely disappears and some of the footer words get too close to the edges. I really like this theme. In fact, I want you to perfect it so I can buy it! Keep it up. I can’t wait to see the end result.

Hi.

Yes we are still working on the theme, the responsive design is finished, but it isn’t implemented yet, we are working on it! Hopefully we will be able to submit it next week :)

I’ve been trying to start implementing the tablet/mobile designs but my partner just keeps improving the design and won’t let me!! lol

Glad to see you like it. Thanks again for the feedback :)

64 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
explora says

Hey! We wanted to give you guys a heads up, since you have been so kind to review our theme and helped us a lot.

We resubmitted the theme last night, and it was hard-rejected this morning. This is the reason the reviewer stated:

We have reached a point where we have enough of these minimalistic designs. If your design doesn’t bring anything new to the table, unfortunately it can’t be accepted.

If you want to submit any more files that falls into the similar-items category they not only have to be up to our standards, but really outperform any existing ones.

Se I guess we will be dropping this theme and starting a new one from scratch, probably in a less competitive category and try to make a more unique theme. It’s a shame that the reviewer didn’t tell us the theme wasn’t unique enough the first time, that would have saved us a full month of work, but what can you do…

Here’s the final version just in case you are curious:

Demo
Demo in Responsinator

Thanks for your help :)

92 posts
  • Located in Palestinian Territory
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
Ninetheme says

Hey! We wanted to give you guys a heads up, since you have been so kind to review our theme and helped us a lot.

We resubmitted the theme last night, and it was hard-rejected this morning. This is the reason the reviewer stated:

We have reached a point where we have enough of these minimalistic designs. If your design doesn’t bring anything new to the table, unfortunately it can’t be accepted.

If you want to submit any more files that falls into the similar-items category they not only have to be up to our standards, but really outperform any existing ones.

Se I guess we will be dropping this theme and starting a new one from scratch, probably in a less competitive category and try to make a more unique theme. It’s a shame that the reviewer didn’t tell us the theme wasn’t unique enough the first time, that would have saved us a full month of work, but what can you do…

Here’s the final version just in case you are curious:

Demo
Demo in Responsinator

Thanks for your help :)

Do not give up !!! Write a private message to the support team and ask for detailed information about the rejection.

This is a beautiful theme I guess.

by
by
by
by
by
by