27 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Netherlands
dps-themes says

Hello all,

Just go myself a rejection on a already approved site template ( jan 2014 ). I received the following email:

Unfortunately your submission Supremia Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Unfortunately the WordPress category has higher standards in terms of design, an approved design in another category doesn’t guarantee an approval in WordPress. Your design has an interesting start but your theme needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Link to the theme: Link

Does anyone has suggestions to get this theme approved?

Thanks in advance.

Dimitry

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
dps-themes says

Anybody?

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
nettuto says

Hi, Nice Design, but i found an issue in the demo :

- on boxed layout i can’t rich the wide menu.

I guess it’s one of reasons.

Good Luck

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
dps-themes says

thank you for your reply, i’ll have a look at it

1237 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Won a Competition
  • Halloween Competition Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
LoveThemes says

A style that is submitted every single day needs to be absolutely perfect to be approved, this isn’t.

Go over everything and polish is up, make sure there are no validation errors and make it more unique.

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
dps-themes says

A style that is submitted every single day needs to be absolutely perfect to be approved, this isn’t. Go over everything and polish is up, make sure there are no validation errors and make it more unique.

Thanks for your reply. I’ll give it a try, won’t be easy :)

by
by
by
by
by
by