• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Turkey
AkinGn says

Hi, I’m creating this thread to get some feedback but I want to mention about my near past about TF first:) I had started making my most complicated html theme ever but it was rejected and the last reason was like “your theme needs to be aesthetically improved” then I puased my TF works and meanwhile decided to learn about WPing. Then decided to make a conversion of an existing html theme. But it is rejected because the standards are raised now (I agree with that) and then I improved it and it’s rejected one more time because of the need of a significant improvement (visually). Phew, that’s it :) Now I’d like to get some feedback before starting to improvement as I’m in a bad mood now :) Here’s the link: http://wp.sidart.sidmad.com/q-works-wp/

Thank you

1026 posts
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • France
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
Pixelworkshop says

Hey ! You have an original concept here :)

I’d go for more subtle backgrounds, some of them make me think about templates in publisher. Same for the buttons, it’s a bit too “glossy” for me, for example in the “recent clients” section. There are maybe too many colors : blue, light blue, brown, orange, green, red. I’d go for a nice color scheme from kuler for example :)

286 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Turkey
AkinGn says

The default bg is from the html version (well I tweaked the colors) but I think I’m gonna desaturate them as you suggest and edit/change some of the patterns. I’ll keep your coloring suggestions in mind when I start editing, thank you Keliah :)

by
by
by
by
by
by