435 posts butlerm.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says
How does this recent submission of mine get rejected? https://vimeo.com/81207494 2nd submission within a month that was initial rejected. Any feedback from videohive or other users would be lovely.
2148 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

hm I don’t really like the reflection on the numbers, especially on the 4. It looks very odd. Other than that… well this kind of stuff is here already very often, maybe that was the reason.

219 posts
    Located in France Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Provided great contribution to our forums Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
sfxstudio says

To me something is missing, à transition between 2013 & 2014 would be better with also à small camera front slide ! Maybe the reflection on the letter is too hard ? But am not sure of that ! :)

dustinmyersdesign
dustinmyersdesign Recent Posts Threads Started
33 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
dustinmyersdesign says

I think the reflections on the text could be better, the font choice as well, overall it’s not bad but it needs some polishing, and although I haven’t submitted any holiday items, I believe there is a flood of this type of work now and they are only going to accept the best …

44 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+3 more
Visual_A says

I assume that you wanted to create an icy look for the numbers, you have managed, but it isn’t very realistic, doesn’t meets the quality standards of today. You could have created this 10 years ago. They look “outdated” to me. You could do much better than this!

This is my opinion, nothing personal :)

62 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
BogdanLucian says

It doesn’t look good at all. How many any hours did you spend on this?

372 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Joined an Envato Football competition Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

It doesn’t look good at all. How many any hours did you spend on this?

This is not giving feedback. At least give butlerm the courtesy of telling him what you don’t like about the item and what could be improved. Now you are just being rude.

509 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

Really? You made that? I don’t believe it… I know you can do better than that…

I mean it’s nice, but it’s not your quality level :)

181 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
iluzie says

Really? You made that? I don’t believe it… I know you can do better than that… I mean it’s nice, but it’s not your quality level :)

+10000000

720 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Hungary
+2 more
aron66 says

Umm… Its more like chrome than ice for me. But in bad quality for both.

by
by
by
by
by
by