86 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
YA says

I’ve spend a lot of time making the template. It is Valid Html, displays well in all kind of browsers. It has many sleek effects and I really think that its layout is very clean! But it was rejected:

This theme still needs more work. More than anything else, I recommend that you focus on your lines and spacing.

You can see the site template here

Help me, please. I understand your high criteria, but I think that my template looks good.

34 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
janokeselak says

Hey ya! :)

Well, in my opinion, you did a nice job making valid html and template that runs nicely under majority of browsers.

But there are some issues that can be improved. You should focus on typography, moreover, when I look at this template it seems really unorganized, maybe you should use more vibrant colors as well.

I think that your point should be making visually appealing themes that are eyecatching and that will sell well. :)

Good luck!

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
humanboy says

I think that there might be a little bit too much white space. It feels a little bit blank and lacking personality.

I don’t really like how the logo is indented. It should line up with the rest of the left hand side.

I also agree about the typography. Mess with letter spacing and line height a little bit.

86 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
YA says

Thanks for your advice, janokeselak and humanboy. Very helpful. I’m going to redesign it and try to upload the hteme again.

by
by
by
by
by
by