86 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
YA says

I’ve spend a lot of time making the template. It is Valid Html, displays well in all kind of browsers. It has many sleek effects and I really think that its layout is very clean! But it was rejected:

This theme still needs more work. More than anything else, I recommend that you focus on your lines and spacing.

You can see the site template here

Help me, please. I understand your high criteria, but I think that my template looks good.

34 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
janokeselak says

Hey ya! :)

Well, in my opinion, you did a nice job making valid html and template that runs nicely under majority of browsers.

But there are some issues that can be improved. You should focus on typography, moreover, when I look at this template it seems really unorganized, maybe you should use more vibrant colors as well.

I think that your point should be making visually appealing themes that are eyecatching and that will sell well. :)

Good luck!

12 posts
humanboy says

I think that there might be a little bit too much white space. It feels a little bit blank and lacking personality.

I don’t really like how the logo is indented. It should line up with the rest of the left hand side.

I also agree about the typography. Mess with letter spacing and line height a little bit.

86 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
YA says

Thanks for your advice, janokeselak and humanboy. Very helpful. I’m going to redesign it and try to upload the hteme again.

by
by
by
by
by
by