123 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
egobuilders says

Every author here is entitled to know the exact specific reasons for any rejections, without having to ask for an explanation for a vague response.

2207 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

TF policies .. I’m still being rejected .. I received one today: P , if you really think it’s unfair you can open a ticket and contact support , I never send one but you can do it, I think the best way is to get some help first to see what happens with your theme .. and if the problem continues and you get at least 5 or 6 rejections of the same theme there can open a ticket .. maybe you want to show your work and tell us what category you’ve uploaded .. for the message you know .. ” requirements for the category it was submitted to ” .. hope can help you .. good luck

BTW : this threads goes in ” Item Discussion “

324 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

They usually give you a reason.
Like manuelvega said, open a ticket or you can share in on the forum to get the more ‘detail’ explanation.

123 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
egobuilders says

Thanks for your replies : ) I greatly appreciate it : )

I was finally able to decode the message from my rejection email which says, “Rate your item review?” and I used Google Translate to figure out what it meant… it translates to, “Click the following link to submit a message to us in regard to your rejected template. This is the best way to ask for feedback since we disabled your ability to reply to this email.”

I wish they would just say that in the first place.

2207 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
manuelvega says

Thanks for your replies : ) I greatly appreciate it : )

I was finally able to decode the message from my rejection email which says, “Rate your item review?” and I used Google Translate to figure out what it meant… it translates to, “Click the following link to submit a message to us in regard to your rejected template. This is the best way to ask for feedback since we disabled your ability to reply to this email.”

I wish they would just say that in the first place.

I just found out that it is for that lol xD

by
by
by
by
by
by