2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
perceptionwp says

Hello,

When we upload our theme on themeforest so we get below reply by reviewer Let me share my developed theme link with you http://115.112.143.170/CMS/wp/NGO/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it¹s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we¹ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.

We are very surprised to get rejection mail of theme ‘Give Your Effort – NGO & Charity Responsive Theme’ from your side. We have put our 100% efforts to justify domain and have used some unique and essential functionalities in single theme to serve NGOs in the best ways. Our team works dedicatedly to deliver versatility, targeted audience and current technology, i.e. Mobile, desktop and tablet in NGO theme after testing according to your norms.

Our team was very serious while developing this theme and thus, they read all your guidelines and norms to deliver you final output through this theme. We are pretty serious about our theme and are willing to approve by your site to serve NGO and charity organization.

Making our theme unique from others, we have added many unique features like Curve header style, scrolling effects, different shortcodes, multiple colors, typography, social networking buttons and many others. Even, this theme also has separate blog section that fulfills your requirements with single domain.

Hope, you will review our theme again and give us positive response.

Thanks, Tarang Vyas

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

3901 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

52 errors and 28 warnings in the validation.

Needs more example pages and full, left/right layout pages could look a lot better even as a demo

The donate system could be a process and a lot better rather than just linking to PayPal and your/the buyers account

Footer is a bit bland

by
by
by
by
by
by