3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
beeground says
my submitted item were rejected 5 to 6 time and the codecanyon team send me the same message. i were changed the my design and code but they send me same reason
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted.
If you have any solution please tell me, thanks in advance
36 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
DanielPaul says
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted.

I think that they need you to improve the standard of code – a better way of achieving the same result. It needs to be ‘premium’ quality that someone might pay for it instead of achieving the same result for free.

What category are you making an item for?

1263 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+8 more
Pricop says

The solution is to improve the item as much as possible, could you provide us some details about the item you are trying to submit? also you could show us a demo and maybe we can give you some feedback about the item :).
3 posts
beeground says

please see this link http://www.screenr.com/pGA7 , this is the demo. please help me out

438 posts here for love
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

It looks decent, but not great. Ask yourself, if you were a buyer would you this, over all the other stuff available on the net or on CC? What is so special about this? It needs to be better.

56 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
JMDDesigns says

Considering there are a lot of CSS3 Button Packs on CC, yours looks like any other making it hard to accept.

Ask yourself – “Could I find these on the web for free?”

I would say yes myself, as there are numerous sites to created pretty colorful pressed buttons. It’s about how you set the difference between “free” and “premium” – What makes them unique?

79 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
bangingthemes says

If you don’t manage to get the accepted then I would personally look at icon websites like iconarchive.com and request that people who use them in there project link back to your author profile so that when you release future icon packs they gain interest and SEO power quickly :) turn a negative into a positive

3 posts
beeground says

thanks to all, now i know that my bugs. i will improve it as soon as possible

by
by
by
by
by
by