78 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
rkquest says

I already lost track of how many themes/templates (mostly WP themes) I got rejected so I kinda got used to it already. :D

46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
flashark says

I do not agree. While you rejecting peoples over and over again, they will than go to other templates market, that is very big, and they have alternative. Why they need to change something…. it is design after all.

I saw a few templates, and know some people that was rejected, and now they are gone. For example if you remember there was one template with grass, that is not much but have some theme. This was rejected here, and now i see it on some other site (will not put link), and it is already sold one time.

So maybe this template did not meet your criteria, but it is obvious interested to some clients.

On Fden there was one blog about how to create best seller file. And there was told something like : “Every time you sell a file the buyer has a different end use for it in their mind”.

So while TF trying to keep some criteria level and guide designs, it lose money and authors…

Think about it, maybe i don’t like some shoes but, somebody will, maybe they will be hit, you never know.

I think it should be like in real market, low quality means low price, high quality higher price. After all if price is mistaken, change it after sells good or bad.

46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
flashark says

Good example for this was

http://themeforest.net/item/milkywhite/32408 http://themeforest.net/item/milkywhite-xhtmlcss/32899

There is thread about this template and it’s rejection. It is selling good now, but because the author was patient and resubmit it again and again.

by
by
by
by
by
by