1332 posts LoveThemes
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
LoveThemes says

Not to sound rude, but that’s more like $100 not $10,000 and is far away from TF standards.

It’s graphically weak and dated, the spacing is a mess there is a total lack of vertical rhythm and visual hierarchy.

The typography also needs lots of attention, typeface, spacing, line-height…

Scott
You sound extremely rude, are you having a bad day today guy? It will be ok, just lay down and go to bed, you will be fine in the morning.

In this business you have to be able to take criticism. just gave you some informations and it’s better you get them now than when your themes gets rejected.

But like glossy cat said:

Work on the whitespace and padding parts.

I think i took it well, in fact I helped iKreativ by criticizing how Rude he actually was.

Kreativ I love criticism , just not rude criticism that’s all :)

I do really appreciate everyone’s feedback so far, who knows.. maybe this theme will get approved after all.

It wasn’t rude, read all of my critique’s, I say it how it is, and what I saw wasn’t good enough for TF standards and if you think it’s even close you are deluded.

Next time I’ll tell you it’s awesome and you can spend another week wasting time on something that’s not going to be approved.

Scott

1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

If you evaluate a theme like that then a lot of themes here are $30K worth, so you need $20K more :)

556 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

If you evaluate a theme like that then a lot of themes here are $30K worth, so you need $20K more :)

Ok Kool. Thank You for your help Brother.

CE

556 posts
+4 more
ThemeScience says

Not to sound rude, but that’s more like $100 not $10,000 and is far away from TF standards.

It’s graphically weak and dated, the spacing is a mess there is a total lack of vertical rhythm and visual hierarchy.

The typography also needs lots of attention, typeface, spacing, line-height…

Scott
You sound extremely rude, are you having a bad day today guy? It will be ok, just lay down and go to bed, you will be fine in the morning.

In this business you have to be able to take criticism. just gave you some informations and it’s better you get them now than when your themes gets rejected.

But like glossy cat said:

Work on the whitespace and padding parts.

I think i took it well, in fact I helped iKreativ by criticizing how Rude he actually was.

Kreativ I love criticism , just not rude criticism that’s all :)

I do really appreciate everyone’s feedback so far, who knows.. maybe this theme will get approved after all.

It wasn’t rude, read all of my critique’s, I say it how it is, and what I saw wasn’t good enough for TF standards and if you think it’s even close you are deluded.

Next time I’ll tell you it’s awesome and you can spend another week wasting time on something that’s not going to be approved.

Scott

Thanks Scott

1877 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

If you don’t want to sound rude, don’t ever write something like “Not to sound rude”. That will only escalate the impression that “there is something going on” :) I was doing a salesman couple years ago, wonderful times…lol

I am sure Scott was just being honest and you shouldn’t blame him for his opinion.

I think your design needs mainly these two things:

1) Consistence of design elements – there is tons of styling and unfortunately they don’t work together very well. Seams like each element was designed in another part of the world if you know what I mean. They are mostly nice, but they just don’t work together as they are now.

2) Air. This design needs more room and space. For example the position of the “submit” button in the footer screams “We were out of paper so I just squeezed it here” – doesn’t sound/look very representative right?

Wish you best of luck with your venture here, it’s a great place to be a part of.

556 posts
+4 more
ThemeScience says

If you don’t want to sound rude, don’t ever write something like “Not to sound rude”. That will only escalate the impression that “there is something going on” :) I was doing a salesman couple years ago, wonderful times…lol

I am sure Scott was just being honest and you shouldn’t blame him for his opinion.

I think your design needs mainly these two things:

1) Consistence of design elements – there is tons of styling and unfortunately they don’t work together very well. Seams like each element was designed in another part of the world if you know what I mean. They are mostly nice, but they just don’t work together as they are now.

2) Air. This design needs more room and space. For example the position of the “submit” button in the footer screams “We were out of paper so I just squeezed it here” – doesn’t sound/look very representative right?

Wish you best of luck with your venture here, it’s a great place to be a part of.

I think im starting to get the hint of a broader scope of outlook here. Which is constructive for sure :)

Thank you for Positive Feedback, I would love to hear more from you :)

176 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Denoizzed says

Well I would agree that it’s rather far from being approved.

In addition to previous comments: there is too much noise overall and menu is in need of significant improvements.

1437 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Agree with all the feedbacks provided, this template still required a lot of improvements before getting approved. But, I think its a good start.

You can’t just say this is a $10,000 theme while your hour rate is $100/hour. You can only say that when you manage to sell it at $10,000.

556 posts
+4 more
ThemeScience says

Agree with all the feedbacks provided, this template still required a lot of improvements before getting approved. But, I think its a good start. You can’t just say this is a $10,000 theme while your hour rate is $100/hour. You can only say that when you manage to sell it at $10,000.

All feedback taken into the queue of things to do… And yes you are right… Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks

Roger

1332 posts LoveThemes
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+6 more
LoveThemes says

Agree with all the feedbacks provided, this template still required a lot of improvements before getting approved. But, I think its a good start. You can’t just say this is a $10,000 theme while your hour rate is $100/hour. You can only say that when you manage to sell it at $10,000.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by