25 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Indonesia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
baliniz says

Your theme is good, but not good enough for TF I think, you just find out why and make some improvement. I don’t have any experience yet about rejection because I had never submit my theme yet :(

I always take users criticism as well so I know my weakness and fix my mistakes, because if I look just from my eyes it’s always seem right and perfect.

Regards,

Baliniz

293 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Indonesia
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
amatyr4n says

I know it’s hard getting rejected after the amount of work we’ve spent, I feel that :P but we can’t just say that our theme is worth $10,000 if it’s unproven, because the amount of time we spent on something doesn’t always deliver the same value. As an example, the works of one of top authors in 100 hours is more likely far more worth than 100 hours works of mine (with my current skill, of course :D ). So basically I can’t say that my theme has the same value with them just because I spent the same time, but might be different in term of quality. But since TF reviewer personally said your theme has a good start, it might have a chance to be accepted after several improvements, good luck then codempire :)

556 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
ThemeScience says

Failure is no option, there isn’t a problem that cannot be solved as long as we know what problem to solve, then we will solve it.

356 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
FutureSight says

Failure is no option, there isn’t a problem that cannot be solved as long as we know what problem to solve, then we will solve it.

this is actually quite valuable information and I know exactly how hard it is to get them.

Agree with all the feedbacks provided, this template still required a lot of improvements before getting approved. But, I think its a good start. You can’t just say this is a $10,000 theme while your hour rate is $100/hour. You can only say that when you manage to sell it at $10,000.

Love this one :D

556 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeScience says

I know exactly how hard it is to get them.

What does that mean?

556 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeScience says

I know it’s hard getting rejected after the amount of work we’ve spent, I feel that :P but we can’t just say that our theme is worth $10,000 if it’s unproven, because the amount of time we spent on something doesn’t always deliver the same value. As an example, the works of one of top authors in 100 hours is more likely far more worth than 100 hours works of mine (with my current skill, of course :D ). So basically I can’t say that my theme has the same value with them just because I spent the same time, but might be different in term of quality. But since TF reviewer personally said your theme has a good start, it might have a chance to be accepted after several improvements, good luck then codempire :)

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by