I recently uploaded a logo template and was accepted, i then needed to move the logo to another account, i explained this in the notes to reviewer section, but they hard rejected it and said do not resubmit.
why are previously accepted items being hard rejected, i mean what are the standards of this marketplace,
on another note it was rejected within 24 hrs of being submitted
- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
It’s against the rules to upload an item more than once.
They hard reject the logos. Don’t know why. This would be good if they will approve genius logos, but this is not as we see on recent new logos uploads.