161 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
PrismicStudios says

Hey guys, I want to rework and reupload an old song because I can make it much better. I’m making significant improvements but I don’t want to do all the work if it will sit at the bottom of my portfolio forever. I’d MUCH rather delete the old one and make a new one. Is that some kind of TOS violation or what? Thanks for replies!

763 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
StudioEtude says

Hi! You can do remixing your tracks, and in the tab “Edit” button (on page desired track) to download them to a website, with an explanation for the inspection, replacement of the file and file preview of this item. In this case, you will not have to wait for long uploads, and you will achieve your goal. Hope it help!

1935 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
matsteiner says

Hi! You can do remixing your tracks, and in the tab “Edit” button (on page desired track) to download them to a website, with an explanation for the inspection, replacement of the file and file preview of this item. In this case, you will not have to wait for long uploads, and you will achieve your goal. Hope it help!
Excatly! I did that already with one of my songs. The only issue is, that the song is not marked as “new” and maybe not been recognized that much. But if you delete it and re-upload it, the staff definitely doesn’t approve it anymore and reject it. We are not allowed to delete and re-upload it! Imagine when that would be possible: Everyone would do this and the review staff would be busy like crazy, just because everyone wants his own benefit….. :-)
763 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
StudioEtude says

Excatly! I did that already with one of my songs.
I did that a few times :)
by
by
by
by
by
by