36 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
DanielPaul says

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a reliable Wordpress hosting that is not too expensive and I need to be able to host multiple domains.

I am currently with GoDaddy and not completely satisfied as I get a lot of internal errors and a lot of downtime. I was looking into MediaTemple (gs) but I have read a lot of reviews about its SQL latency due to it’s server structures… I’m not totally sure…

Hoping that some of you could provide some unbiased suggestions and reviews about the hosting service you use (and have used)...

Thanks! :)

1483 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Hey, I would recommend Hostgator. I have only used their shard hosting and it held with no problem cca 6k uniques per day. If I will ever need more, I will go with their VPS so i would suggest you to do the same.

82 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
subwaymatch says

I’ve tried many shared hosting and only 1 VPS. For shared hosting, most of the hosting companies that are usually listed in “Top ## hosting companies” from Google are okay. But I would never use Godaddy. The mere fact that they don’t provide chat support is a huge drawback. Bluehost, Hostgator, Inmotion are three services I’ve tried, and they’re all pretty good. I currently use Linode only because it seems to have only great reviews, but can’t say much given that it’s my only experience. 8-)

68 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
nackle2k10 says

Hey, I would recommend Hostgator. I have only used their shard hosting and it held with no problem cca 6k uniques per day. If I will ever need more, I will go with their VPS so i would suggest you to do the same.

+1

I also use hostgator and luckily never had experience any downtime

296 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad says

+1

I also use hostgator and luckily never had experience any downtime
Someone had bad experience with Hostgator, you can read here: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/vps-or-dedicated-where/84075?page=1
by
by
by
by
by
by