2258 posts Digital Artist
  • Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

Hope you enjoy and please do let us know what you wanna hear next!

http://youtu.be/LfH3zFO39g4
abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
945 posts
  • Blog Interview
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
abhimanyusharma003
says

Awesome, I like it more than Radioactive cover.

• Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

Awesome, I like it more than Radioactive cover.

Thank you! I think this one’s much better, too, especially for the song itself.

579 posts Math is easy; design is hard
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Most Wanted Winner
+7 more
metrothemes
says

Wanna hear “Say Something – A Great Big World”

• Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

Wanna hear “Say Something – A Great Big World”

I’ll note that down, thanks.

I would love to hear more opinions on this cover.

• Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

Bump. Aren’t there any Bitter Sweet Symphony fans out there?

4379 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+7 more
Dzinc
says

Hey Chris, thanks for sharing, keep them coming! I’m a big fan of transparent, well executed covers, and most of the time, prefer it to watching the originals.

There’s just something about everyday folk having fun, putting in the time, talent, and soul to share great chords/lyrics with their own personal reality/twist, that many of us truly appreciate, enjoy, and can easily/gladly relate to. This cover nailed it. Congratulations.

291 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
joomfx
says

I’m not experienced in playing quitar, making music, and so on… and I’m a terrible singer :D So, I cannot give any professional advice or critic…
What I can say is that this video made me happy :) Everything sounds just… perfect. And the singer is really, really talented :)
I don’t have any special wishes for a song, just keep them coming… (oh, maybe Guns N’ Roses – Knocking on the Heavens Door ;) )

1341 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+4 more
SomethingDesign
says

Awesome!

• Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

Hey Chris, thanks for sharing, keep them coming! I’m a big fan of transparent, well executed covers, and most of the time, prefer it to watching the originals.

There’s just something about everyday folk having fun, putting in the time, talent, and soul to share great chords/lyrics with their own personal reality/twist, that many of us truly appreciate, enjoy, and can easily/gladly relate to. This cover nailed it. Congratulations.

Thanks man, really appreciate that. Seeing both of them lose themselves to the song was beautiful, too, so I completely understand what you mean.

I’m not experienced in playing quitar, making music, and so on… and I’m a terrible singer :D So, I cannot give any professional advice or critic…
What I can say is that this video made me happy :) Everything sounds just… perfect. And the singer is really, really talented :)
I don’t have any special wishes for a song, just keep them coming… (oh, maybe Guns N’ Roses – Knocking on the Heavens Door ;) )

Inexperienced or not, your kind words help a lot. Thank you!

Also, if you liked it, please don’t forget to give the video a thumbs-up. I hate to ask for this, but a user’s success on YouTube essentially boils down to views and thumbs-up. Thank you all again!

by
by
by
by
by
by