3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

:) sorry. got excited. i am guessing it won’t get back in the top selling items this week right? i mean it was, now it isn’t.

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says

themeforest went offline and i am back to tops. now… how do i remove the item in queue? i dobt wanna make kailoon waste his time.

431 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
john says

We’ve changed the delete button on the author dashboard to only remove the update from the queue, not the item itself. I wouldn’t call it a bug per se, the link did what it was meant to, but putting it there was not the cleverest thing.

If you’ve accidentally deleted your item, contact support, and they can assign it over to us in the dev department and we’ll make a best effort to restore the item – the quicker we get onto it, the less likely it’s been picked up by any final cleanup scripts.

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says

hey. i uploaded my theme once again when i saw my theme was deleted. can i safely remove it from the enqueue? thanks

431 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
john says

hey. i uploaded my theme once again when i saw my theme was deleted. can i safely remove it from the enqueue? thanks

Yup!

1028 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

We’ve changed the delete button on the author dashboard to only remove the update from the queue, not the item itself. I wouldn’t call it a bug per se, the link did what it was meant to, but putting it there was not the cleverest thing. If you’ve accidentally deleted your item, contact support, and they can assign it over to us in the dev department and we’ll make a best effort to restore the item – the quicker we get onto it, the less likely it’s been picked up by any final cleanup scripts.

Ha! So, I’m not the only one that accidentally deleted their theme in the last couple days?? I almost had a heart attack…

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

We’ve changed the delete button on the author dashboard to only remove the update from the queue, not the item itself. I wouldn’t call it a bug per se, the link did what it was meant to, but putting it there was not the cleverest thing.

Well i did use the delete button before and it just removed the upload files, not he complete file, that why i did press the delete button.

@ivor, thanks ;) and yes i agree that you dont press on things that say delete but see me other line of text above ;)

One of the best things here(system) is that when you delete an item, its not really deleted ;)

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

We’ve changed the delete button on the author dashboard to only remove the update from the queue, not the item itself. I wouldn’t call it a bug per se, the link did what it was meant to, but putting it there was not the cleverest thing. If you’ve accidentally deleted your item, contact support, and they can assign it over to us in the dev department and we’ll make a best effort to restore the item – the quicker we get onto it, the less likely it’s been picked up by any final cleanup scripts.
Ha! So, I’m not the only one that accidentally deleted their theme in the last couple days?? I almost had a heart attack…

lol :P

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says

good devs :D nice work on the cron jobs for deletion :) lool for the heart attack :)) i feel you….:D

by
by
by
by
by
by