8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
spyrowebz says

i have developed a theme its give me the warning what should i replace instead of these?

WARNING: curl_init was found in the file framework/utilities/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.

Line 195: $ci = curl_init();

WARNING: curl_exec was found in the file framework/utilities/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.

Line 221: $response = curl_exec($ci);

397 posts
  • India
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
drsankarl says

i have developed a theme its give me the warning what should i replace instead of these?

WARNING: curl_init was found in the file framework/utilities/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.

WARNING: curl_exec was found in the file framework/utilities/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.

Dont Worry too much about this warning and submit your theme. If this is going to be the reason for rejection, it will be soft rejection and then you can try using wp_remote_get. but as i have read in some forums here, it(the warnings) has been accepted.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spyrowebz says
Dont Worry too much about this warning and submit your theme. If this is going to be the reason for rejection, it will be soft rejection and then you can try using wp_remote_get. but as i have read in some forums here, it(the warnings) has been accepted.

yes i know its acceptable i have submitted themes with this warning but this time my client not want this.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spyrowebz says

please can you help me how to use wp_remote_get?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spyrowebz says

@drsankarl

thanks it work thank you very much love you and your help.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spyrowebz says

strange when i upload to live server its not working its working only on localhost

by
by
by
by
by
by