1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
minhta says

Hello,

I bought the u-design theme, which is fantastic by the way. For privacy reason, I don’t want people to view the source code and see the name of the theme. I am using a child theme and have tried rename the parent theme as well as the child theme (child theme folder name is parenttheme-child).

However in my WP admin backend, I am seeing this message:

The current directory structure to the theme is not valid! The CORRECT path is: wp-content/themes/u-design/...(theme files)

How do I correctly rename the theme folder without triggering this error? Perhaps the author internq7 can help me? I don’t have to use the child theme, I just set it up that way originally in case I needed to do any customization but have not had to yet.

Thanks.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi minhta, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support section for this item, if offered, can be found here.

Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by