• Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
BrianCoyDesign says

There are some images on this website which I’d love to have as high-res JPGs on white backgrounds to use in my creative projects.

For me its not worth the time and expense to purchase a 3-d program, learn how to use the software just to have these assets.

I think that the authors here could really make some additional money by providing series of renders of items over at GraphicRiver. I know there are at least 5+ I’d buy that I’ve seen, specially if they had multiple poses and angles in the collection.

2077 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

If you just mail the author of the files you are interested i am sure they would do render for you and pop them on graphic river!

If there are any of my file you would want render that no problem, i have allot of opicture at this link http://hollowichigobanki.deviantart.com/gallery/

1104 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+9 more
3alisha says
There are some images on this website which I’d love to have as high-res JPGs on white backgrounds to use in my creative projects.

For me its not worth the time and expense to purchase a 3-d program, learn how to use the software just to have these assets.

I think that the authors here could really make some additional money by providing series of renders of items over at GraphicRiver. I know there are at least 5+ I’d buy that I’ve seen, specially if they had multiple poses and angles in the collection.

+1 @ hollowlchigo, contact, and ask for renders. Some authors will be very glad to help :)

But there is 1 negative thing, you will have to wait until you get your file revised on GR, and this needs time you know…

Good point settled i think :)

Cheers !

222 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+2 more
OneManBand says

Sure it’s a great idea! Thanks for pointing it out :)

418 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Matthias_ says
by
by