308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

There are some images on this website which I’d love to have as high-res JPGs on white backgrounds to use in my creative projects.

For me its not worth the time and expense to purchase a 3-d program, learn how to use the software just to have these assets.

I think that the authors here could really make some additional money by providing series of renders of items over at GraphicRiver. I know there are at least 5+ I’d buy that I’ve seen, specially if they had multiple poses and angles in the collection.

2102 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

If you just mail the author of the files you are interested i am sure they would do render for you and pop them on graphic river!

If there are any of my file you would want render that no problem, i have allot of opicture at this link http://hollowichigobanki.deviantart.com/gallery/

1111 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
3alisha says
There are some images on this website which I’d love to have as high-res JPGs on white backgrounds to use in my creative projects.

For me its not worth the time and expense to purchase a 3-d program, learn how to use the software just to have these assets.

I think that the authors here could really make some additional money by providing series of renders of items over at GraphicRiver. I know there are at least 5+ I’d buy that I’ve seen, specially if they had multiple poses and angles in the collection.

+1 @ hollowlchigo, contact, and ask for renders. Some authors will be very glad to help :)

But there is 1 negative thing, you will have to wait until you get your file revised on GR, and this needs time you know…

Good point settled i think :)

Cheers !

222 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
OneManBand says

Sure it’s a great idea! Thanks for pointing it out :)

418 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Matthias_ says
by
by
by
by
by