1117 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Almost 2 week after my first post I still have these problems ( win 7 + chrome ) :

1. I can’t reply to comments on GR dashboard but reply button works ok on PD dashboard

2. GR portfolio can’t be sorted cos the arrow is gone and list & grid sorting doesn’t work. But in PD portfolio sorting is ok.

3. In GR – on item details page i have only 2 social buttons but on history page all buttons are ok. In PD item’s pages all buttons work ok.

With Firefox browser there’s no problems. Any ideas why I have problems on GR profile and have no problems on PD profile ?

5523 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Hey Tany. Have you opened up a Support ticket for this yet? Maybe it’s something they’ve seen before?

1117 posts
+2 more
TanyDi says

Hey Tany. Have you opened up a Support ticket for this yet? Maybe it’s something they’ve seen before?

Thank you, KingDog :)

I didn’t open ticket cos I didn’t want the support to deal with such small problem. I’m the only with this problem maybe my pc is the problem. I posted the problem again cos maybe somebody can find the connection between “GR not working” and ” PD working” for the same chrome browser.

112 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
StenioArt says

Do you fix the problem? :P

1117 posts
+2 more
TanyDi says

Do you fix the problem? :P

Time to time I can use this button on my GR page but most of days I can’t see it. But the button on my PD page works always. Maybe the problem is in my pc.

by
by
by
by
by
by