61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
_jd says

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can make me a script with these features.

1. 6 user levels (the superadmin has to set with level can do what) 2. 5 different file upload paginas, and after the upload is complete the file appears on the page 3. 1 file download page (only after accepting the policy) 4. ticket system 5. news system 6. user rating system (where admins can rate users, (and the overview of the grades per day) 7. great jquery layout 8. project status (progressbar) 9. account page with extra fields like avator, etc

Hoping to hear from you, Dominick

P.S. its a project management suite, so after the users logged in, they have to select a project, users linked to project 3 cannot see files linked to project 2!

P.S. please discuss everything in the forum and include quote (quote has to be the total price including the template) (if you are unable to make a jquery template, mention it clearly!)

61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
_jd says

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Its a bit hard to read with no enters at all :-)

But i send you an email. jadove

90 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
siredesigns says

You requested that I modify Clivo to work like this, but after reviewing your specifications I found it would take a lot of custom development that would probably be out of your price range.

However, I did release a project somewhat similar to what you are looking for:

http://themeforest.net/item/quicktick-the-deployable-helpdesk/62614

Hope you find it useful!

-Tommy M.

61 posts
+1 more
_jd says
You requested that I modify Clivo to work like this, but after reviewing your specifications I found it would take a lot of custom development that would probably be out of your price range.

However, I did release a project somewhat similar to what you are looking for:

http://themeforest.net/item/quicktick-the-deployable-helpdesk/62614

Hope you find it useful!

-Tommy M.

Thanks, About the new release, because i hope some features are included in the new release, Do you know when its available?

by
by
by
by
by
by