• Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

not many people are posting here. This could be of either

a: they are not interested in a category filter

b: they don’t think envato will ever do anything the community asks for, and therefor don’t waste their time anymore with such threads.

I don’t think a is the case.

141 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Videomaster says

If you take a look into forum request and marketplace suggestions, you will see that most of awesome ideas are ignored and buried deep, with solid concrete layer on top of them. So, there is your answer. ;)

2297 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
+9 more
Creattive says

If you take a look into forum request and marketplace suggestions, you will see that most of awesome ideas are ignored and buried deep, with solid concrete layer on top of them. So, there is your answer. ;)

it was more of a rhetorical question… actually there was no qurestion at all :D

I know how frustrated people are here, I am one of them. Nevertheless, the last thread of mine (about raising AE-prices) that we could manage to stay on first page for months and with a lot of community members involved, had eventually a big success. It took almost 200 posts and 3 months, but the prices were in fact increased. And this was a much more complex task as staff did go through the items and increased only those that needed a increase.

Now, we have a very simple task (at least I think so), as what we are asking for is already implemented on other pages.

It is frustrating yes. But maybe we can see some small changes that are actually wanted.

+9 more
Creattive says

c’mon guys, I know you want this feature

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

c’mon guys, I know you want this feature

Yesssss! I want it so bad!! Pleeeease! +1

3951 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

As I understand you need something like this? It’s great idea, they only need to implement something like Hub search in our Dashboard with few additional terms.

101 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
brandilea says

Oh, how I would LOVE to see something like this implemented. I’d also like a way to organize/rearrange our items in the gallery.

+9 more
Creattive says

As I understand you need something like this? It’s great idea, they only need to implement something like Hub search in our Dashboard with few additional terms.

That’s great, since when is it possible to search by an author’s name? Did that come with the new search engine?

But yes, that is EXACTLY what I’m asking for. You see, it is in fact already there. Just make my Portfolio-Buttons redirect to a page like this

Edit/ It is even possible to search an authors portfolio with this. This is awesome! Why are we still using the old portfolio pages when there are such great possibilities already there, up and running?

Envato Devs, please do something smart and enable this on the portfolio pages.

3951 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

That’s great, since when is it possible to search by an author’s name? Did that come with the new search engine?

But yes, that is EXACTLY what I’m asking for. You see, it is in fact already there. Just make my Portfolio-Buttons redirect to a page like this

As i say they need to implement that feature in your dashboard, i hope DEVS will not be pissed off after they read this thread :)

P.S. I think after “Comment Search” this would definitely be the next step, i know you listen Envato :)

+9 more
Creattive says

@miseld

I don’t quite understand the Hub-Page on Dashboard part. Can you explain it to me what you really mean by that?

Do you want another search in the dashboard? To be able to search on all marketplaces?

I just want possible customers to be able to sort my portfolio by category, just like it is now already possible in your first link.

by
by
by
by
by
by