• Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

@miseld I just want possible customers to be able to sort my portfolio by category, just like it is now already possible in your first link.

We think about the same thing, sorting portfolio by category, of course visible to the buyers also.

1682 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

The link posted by miseld makes this request even easier, it is a NO-BRAINER. I’ve opened a support ticket to hopefully reach a dev that may invest some time to make these already working features available in the right places.

Ticket ID is #SNI-801-30187

55 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Romania
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
CRIScx22 says

Great idea, I wish you good luck with the support ticket maybe this feature will be implemented. It would make the portfolio look more clean, arranged and much more easier to navigate.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

Yes, it’s little effort but big win in usability.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

This is the reply from the support team:

Hey Tobias!

Thank you very much for your contact to us and the feedback that you (and the community) have provided, both in here and in the forums.

We hear all of your suggestions. I will make sure that this doesn’t go unheard, so I am forwarding this to the appropriate member of the team for their consideration and evaluation.

Once again, thanks for the feedback, and if you have more, keep it coming :)

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!

Unfortunately it is the standard “we hear you”-answer, but maybe it does indeed reach someone who likes to make this small change :)

3769 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

In the meantime use the code:

http://videohive.net/search?WT.ac=hub_search&term=YOUR USERNAME

@Tobi Thanks :)
2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Atomic81 Dev says

Thank you Creattive – Along with the supporting comments from our community, i think your suggestion is a great idea. :) Providing a meaningful, and relevant way to search, sort and filter items on our marketplaces is a key focus for us at the moment. In fact your suggestion has arrived at a perfect time, it has been captured and will be considered for future development. As a Producer here, i can assure you that our primary mission is to serve our community. We love to involve our community members in all stages of development cycle – the ideas, development and testing. Its just how we roll. :) I encourage you to stay in touch and tell us what you need. :)

100 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
brandilea says

Thank you Creattive – Along with the supporting comments from our community, i think your suggestion is a great idea. :) Providing a meaningful, and relevant way to search, sort and filter items on our marketplaces is a key focus for us at the moment. In fact your suggestion has arrived at a perfect time, it has been captured and will be considered for future development. As a Producer here, i can assure you that our primary mission is to serve our community. We love to involve our community members in all stages of development cycle – the ideas, development and testing. Its just how we roll. :) I encourage you to stay in touch and tell us what you need. :)

Yaaaay our prayers have been heard! Thank you!

273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

Many great ideas and requests from community, so first things first.

:grin:

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

Thanks for chiming in Atomic! I really hope this is something we can expect in the near future and will not be forgotten / abandoned after a few days/weeks, like has happened to many other ideas. But I see this change as so easy to achieve while benefiting all of us that this is really something I’d like to expect to see in the next two months.

candeed is right, there are many great ideas from community but not many of them are already implemented and just need to be shifted to another page and/or a link of a button needs to change.

by
by
by
by
by
by