195 posts Aivah
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AivahThemes says

A humble request to envato to change the billing cycle from 15th of every month to 10th of every month. If the payment is processed on 15th then we will get money in our hand in 3- 4 or 5 days sometimes which is almost 20 of the month.

Instead of 15th as a pay day 10th would be good i think.

How do you people vote on this suggestion. Don’t take it wrong, i think that it would be good for everyone.

1173 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says

Can I ask what the problem with the 20th is?

If it happens once a month, it’s just as regular any way you look at it. Maybe there is some logical reason it should be earlier? Otherwise I don’t see it.

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

Get a paypal card.

175 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
ThemePrince says

I guess system32 wants to buy the christmas presents earlier.. ;)

Paytime twice a month would be fine. :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Can I ask what the problem with the 20th is? If it happens once a month, it’s just as regular any way you look at it. Maybe there is some logical reason it should be earlier? Otherwise I don’t see it.

+1

Once a month is once a month. The date seems irrelevant.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I think 15th is good for me.

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

same here, dont see why Envato has to change the payment date

659 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says

Most people’s bills are due on the 1st or the 15th of the month… if you get paid on the 15th yet need 3-4 days to transfer the money to your bank account… bills are possibly late…

I think it’s a valid question/request… just not going to hold my breath that anything will come of it….

397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

The date doesn’t matter, but it would be nice to get paid twice a month. 35 days is a little long (5 days to process to the bank).

397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

Most people’s bills are due on the 1st or the 15th of the month… if you get paid on the 15th yet need 3-4 days to transfer the money to your bank account… bills are possibly late…

I think it’s a valid question/request… just not going to hold my breath that anything will come of it….

+1 Just put everyone to shame with that fact. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by